My "boredom buster" that brings me some "play" money. Check it out! :)

6/7/11

How to: Grill the Perfect Burger!

lifehacker.com
For something so simple and easy to make, a good hamburger can be difficult to find. Thankfully, the trick to grilling a delicious and perfectly cooked hamburger isn't a mystery.
Adding my own 2 cents... Make up your own patties using a lean ground beef and add 1 cup oats (regular but I'm thinking of giving the maple syrup/brown sugar flavor a try!), 1 egg, 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion, 1/2 cup ketchup & a dash or two of Worcestershire sauce.  You could use anything in place of the oats. My dad used to crush up saltine crackers to put in his patties as well.  Not only does it stretch the meat to feed more people but it gives the burger a nice texture.  My husband LOVES to add the McCormick Grilling Mates Seasoning to the mix!  These burgers are awesome!

No comments:

.